The Medical Device Manufacturers Association (MDMA) is a national trade association based in Washington, DC that advocates for hundreds of entrepreneurial medical technology companies. We are committed to promoting innovation and improving patient care through outreach, education and the grassroots efforts of our members. It is vital that we share our interests and concerns before Congress enacts legislation that will impact our members and the industry.
MDMA works tirelessly on many issues, including:
- A reasonable, predictable and transparent FDA
- Timely and appropriate reimbursement for technologies
- Open market access and physician choice
- A patent system that protecs and rewards innovation
- Improving elements of healthcare legislation
If these issues are important to you and your organization, you should consider helping MDMA-PAC get our message out to elected leaders. MDMA-PAC will work closely with elected officials and candidates who support our issues and work with the medical device industry to ensure it can continue to develop cutting-edge products and innovations.
***PRIOR AUTHORIZATION MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE ANY DONATIONS CAN BE MADE TO THE MDMA PAC***