Michael Beebe, Senior Vice President, joined ADVI in 2008. Mr. Beebe advises clients on all aspects of reimbursement and strategic policy planning, including specific coding strategies in the physician office and the hospital or other health care provider settings. He directs ADVI’s device and diagnostic practices. Mr. Beebe has a Bachelor of Arts from Penn State University and a Master’s Degree from Boston University.
Long and deep physician specialty relationships
- Mr. Beebe spent 14 years at the AMA prior to joining ADVI; his most recent position was Director of CPT
- He was a central participant in AMA advocacy efforts involving public and private coverage, coding and reimbursement issues; including provider class action litigation, CMS physician payment negotiations, and local coverage determinations
- Senior Social Scientist in Physician Payment Systems where he was primary staff to the AMA/Specialty Society RVS Update Committee (RUC).
Responsible for or involved in many of the most seminal product and service coding decisions
- Molecular and companion diagnostics – created MAAA and NGS coding nomenclatures
- Spinal techniques
- Wound Care and Skin substitutes
- Cardiac Procedures, including T A VR and minimally invasive