Plan to attend MDMA's 2013 Annual Meeting in our Nation's Capital, April 15-17, 2013. MDMA's Annual Meeting will cover key issues impacting the United States' leadership position in med tech innovation, and how we can all help shape the regulatory and legislative agendas. This year's focus will address the critical role that medical technology plays in improving the quality of life and reducing the costs of care.
VALUE OF ATTENDING
- Engage industry executives, government officials and expert panelists on critical issues
- Hear first-hand updates on the latest news and must have information for med-tech CEOs
- Build relationships while networking with over 200 med-tech CEOs and senior executives
- Meet with your Congressional delegation on Capitol Hill
- Compliance Roundtable: Topics include Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Trends, FDA Compliance, HHS OIG Activities Relation to Medical Devices
- Dymedex Consulting Complimentary Seminar: Medical Technology Market Development: Avoiding Hidden (but Knowable) Pitfalls that Undermine Med-Tech Adoption
Please click on the Accommodations button for information on discounted hotel reservations.