Registration is now open for this do-not-miss medical device industry investment and networking conference, taking place April 12-14, 2016, at the historic and centrally located Shelbourne Dublin Hotel, overlooking St. Stephen’s Green. DUBLIN 2016 is being hosted by Innovation In Medtech, along with our roster of top-tier platinum sponsors and co-sponsors. To register, click here: https://www.innovationinmedtech.com/innovation-medtech-dublin-2016/
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Our team, including David Cassak and Stephen Levin, managing partners at Innovation In Medtech and editors-in-chief of The MedTech Strategist, have more than 25 years of experience in organizing and hosting top-tier medtech investment and networking events, including the highly regarded DUBLIN 2015 event held this past April. We are planning a fantastic program for DUBLIN 2016 – the 2.5-day conference will feature presentations by 45+ early-stage medical device companies from around the world, along with thought-leading guest speakers, on-stage interviews with key device executives, and insightful and timely panel discussions.
The DUBLIN 2016 attendee list will include top medical device VCs and business development executives from Ireland, many other European countries, the U.S., Asia, and beyond, along with management teams from many of the most promising start-ups in the device space. See our past attendees here.
If your emerging device company is raising capital or looking for quality strategic partners, or if your organization is seeking cutting-edge medtech investment opportunities, this is a must-attend event. More information, including a preliminary program, will be posted in mid-January 2016. If your company would like to participate or if you have questions, please contact us today!
- Presentations by 45+ Hand-Selected Start-Up Medical Technology Companies(nearly 20 confirmed to date) seeking investment and/or partnership, with breakout sessions
- Venture Capital Spotlight Sessions – Unparalleled access to top-tier medtech VCs discussing their perspectives and investment strategies, moderated by David Cassak and Steve Levin.
- Panel Discussions featuring key strategic business development and investment decision makers from the U.S., Europe and around the world.
- Guest Speakers and On-Stage Interviews providing candid insight on topics of utmost importance to all with a stake in the rapidly evolving global device market.
- Networking Breaks, Breakfasts, Lunches, Evening Cocktail Receptions